Today's Current Pool Information
Ten To Follow
When the UK Tote Group took ownership of the Tote they announced that they were bringing back the popular Tote Ten to Follow competition for the 2019/20 jumps season.
They have now confirmed entries will open later in November and there will be a guaranteed minimum of £250,000 up for grabs!
There will also be a free-to-play version of the game offering a £10k prize to the winner.
Supported by the Racing Post, the season long competition gives you chance to really get behind ten horses and feel like they are running for you.
Register your interest now to be the first to hear when you can create your stable. You only need to enter your email address and if you do it now you could win two tickets to Gold Cup Day at the Cheltenham Festival!
Last entry for Cheltenham Competition on Monday, November 18th. Full details on the registration page.
Register your Interest in the Ten to Follow
Tote Ten To Follow Competition
- With the Ten to Follow you select a stable of ten horses from a list of over 500 to represent you during the season. Each stable will cost £5 to enter and you can play as many times as you wish. There will also be a free to play version of the Ten to Follow with a £10k prize.
- Horses score points for each race they win during the season, with the points on offer depending on the level of the race: -
- A Grade 1 is worth 25 points
- A Grade 2 is worth 20 points
- A Grade 3 is worth 15 points
- Any Listed race is worth 12 points
- Any other race is worth 10 points
- There are 15 Ten to Follow bonus races that award an extra 25 points to the winner and 12 points to the runner up.
- There are also bonus points available for winners that return a high Tote Each-Way dividend.
- During the season there are prizes of £10,000 for the stables scoring the post points in each of the months of December, January, February and March.
- At the end of the season the stables with the most points win a share of the Ten to Follow prize pool, guaranteed to be worth at least £250,000 in total! The more people that play, the bigger the prize fund will grow.
- First prize will be at least £175,000! Should 200,000 stables be entered that will grow to over £600,000!
The full rules and terms & conditions will be available when the game opens.
Follow @Scoop6 on twitter to get the latest news.
How to Enter the Ten to Follow
Entries will be open shortly. Register your interest with Tote to get the latest infomation. Do that before the end of Monday 18th and you will be entered into a competition to win two tickets Cheltenham Festival on Gold Cup day! All you need to do is submit your email address.
Ten to Follow Key Dates
- November 14 : Register your interest form available.
- November 18 : Register before the end of the day to be entered into the Cheltenham Gold Cup tickets competition.
- November 20 : Players will be able to start building their stable(s).
- November 30 : Entries close at Midday.
- November 30 : Bonus race @ Newbury : LADBROKES TROPHY (HENNESSY)
- December 26 : Bonus race @ Kempton : KING GEORGE VI
- December 27 : Bonus race @ Chepstow : CORAL WELSH NATIONAL
- December 31 : £10,000 prize for best performing stable in December.
- January 31 : £10,000 prize for best performing stable in January.
- February 1 : Bonus race @ Leopardstown : IRISH CHAMPION HURDLE
- February 29 : £10,000 prize for best performing stable in February.
- March 2 : Transfer window opens at 8am allowing up to two substitutions per stable.
- March 9 : Transfer window closes at 5pm.
- March 10 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : ARKLE
- March 10 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : CHAMPION HURDLE
- March 11 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE
- March 11 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : RSA CHASE
- March 12 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : STAYERS HURDLE
- March 12 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : RYANAIR CHASE
- March 13 : Bonus race @ Cheltenham : CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP
- March 31 : £10,000 prize for best performing stable in March.
- April 4 : Bonus race @ Aintree : AINTREE HURDLE
- April 4 : Bonus race @ Aintree : GRAND NATIONAL
- April 18 : Bonus race @ Ayr : SCOTTISH GRAND NATIONAL
- April 25 : Bonus race @ Sandown : bet365 GOLD CUP
- April 25 : Last day of the competition.
Ten to Follow Leaderboard
We expect there will be a public leaderboard showing the Ten to Follow stables with the most points and the best performing horses.
Once that is available we will post it here
Register your Interest in the Ten to Follow
Want the very latest news, updates and results?
Make sure you follow us on Twitter